Grant Round open 25 June - 20 July 2018
During the grant round, follow these instructions to apply:
- Ensure your organisation meets the Eligibility criteria to receive a grant from nib foundation.
- Read our Grant Guidelines to ensure your project is consistent with the Assessment Criteria. The Pitch for a Healthy Cause Grant Guidelines can be downloaded or printed and contain information about eligibility, key dates and assessment criteria for this special one-off grant opportunity.
- Download the Pitch for a Healthy Cause Application Form (PDF), save a blank copy and complete, adhering to the word limit for each question. The form can be partially completed, saved, reopened and edited as often as required until you are ready to submit. You will need the latest version of Adobe Reader which can be downloaded for free here.
- During the grant round 25 June to 20 July 2018, complete the Online Submission Form below, by filling in your details and attaching your completed PDF application form.
- Acknowledgement of receipt of your application will be emailed to the contact person listed on the Online Submission Form.
If you experience any difficulties submitting your application please contact the foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 4914 1749.