Note to 2016 Applicants: Please be patient while we assess your application. All applicants will be notified of the outcome of their submission by email by the end of October 2016.
Our next grant round will be mid 2017. Key dates will be announced early 2017.
During the grant round, follow these instructions to apply:
- Ensure your organisation meets the Eligibility Criteria.
- Read our Grant Guidelines to ensure your project is consistent with the Assessment Criteria. The 2016 Grant Guidelines can be downloaded or printed and contains information about eligibility, key dates, funding priorities, assessment criteria and grantee obligations for the 2016 Community Grant. Please note the 2017 Grant Guidelines will be available in early 2017.
- When it becomes available in the lead up to each grant round, download the Community Grant Application Form (PDF), save a blank copy and complete, adhering to the word limit for each question. The form can be partially completed, saved, reopened and edited as often as required until you are ready to submit. You will need the latest version of Adobe Reader which can be downloaded for free here.
- During the grant round complete the Online Submission Form that will be available on this page, by filling in your details and attaching your completed PDF application form.
- Acknowledgement of receipt of your application will be emailed to the contact person listed on the Online Submission Form.
- There is no need to attach additional information to your application. We will request further information if required.
If you experience any difficulties submitting your application please contact the foundation at email@example.com or (02) 4914 1773.