Grant Round open 1-31 May 2017
During the grant round, follow these instructions to apply:
- Ensure your organisation meets the Eligibility criteria.
- Read our Grant Guidelines to ensure your project is consistent with the Assessment Criteria. The 2017 Grant Guidelines can be downloaded or printed and contains information about eligibility, key dates, funding priorities, assessment criteria and grantee obligations for the 2017 Community Grant.
- Download the Community Grant Application Form (PDF), save a blank copy and complete, adhering to the word limit for each question. The form can be partially completed, saved, reopened and edited as often as required until you are ready to submit. You will need the latest version of Adobe Reader which can be downloaded for free here. You may also download our Outcomes Guide: Tips for applicants for assistance completing Question 6 of the Application Form.
- During the grant round 1-31 May 2017, complete the Online Submission Form below, by filling in your details and attaching your completed PDF application form.
- Acknowledgement of receipt of your application will be emailed to the contact person listed on the Online Submission Form.
- There is no need to attach additional information to your application. We will request further information if required.
If you experience any difficulties submitting your application please contact the foundation at email@example.com or (02) 4914 1773.